Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag! You're it!

This is my first blog tag!

*
Copy and paste the questionnaire, and post with your answers on your blog.
*
Refer and link back to me.
*
Tag four bloggers and leave them comments to let them know they have been tagged.
*
Answer honestly!

What is your blogger name?
Southerner Out Of Water/Just Call Me Dorothy

When is your birthday?
June 24

How long have you been blogging?
I have started and stopped a couple over the past few years. I don't tend to be consistent in posting.

Who tagged you?
Kenlie at http://www.sweettorts.com/

Tell me your five most favorite body parts.
5? I like my super curly hair and my green/hazel eyes that reflect my moods.

What do you wish most for your birthday?
To relax and have the best birthday yet.

What color are you nails right now?
Natural

What’s your plan for the next month?
Work and school make up the bulk of my life right now.

At what age did you have your first crush?
I don't know but there were many.

Have you attended any school reunions?
Yes. It was good to see where people were, but the people I really wanted to see weren't there. People really don't change much sometimes.dd

Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn’t smell anything?
LOL

Are you a clean freak?
Usually not, but I can be.

What era do you wish you were born in?
There are many fascinating points in time like the Golden Age of Hollywood, but I don't think I could take the outdated female stereotypes and roles of the period.

Are you a vegetarian?
No, I love meat.

How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
4 or 5

Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
It is hard to go to sleep and slow down my mind. Once I am asleep, I am like the dead.

Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around?
What man?

What is your ultimate dream job?
Not sure yet.

What does your husband do that annoys you the most?
Again...what man?

What is your dream car?
Something really fast and vintage

Do you wake up easily in the morning?
Nope, but I do it when I have to.

Do you like hairy men?
No back hair!!! Maybe a little chest hair.

How about a man with a goatee?
Depends on the guy...

Which would you prefer: a two-hour spa massage, a two-hour Thai massage, or a two-hour foot massage?
I have never had a Thai massage. A two-hour spa massage would be heaven. I really don't like my feet being touched much at all.

Have you ever wished you had a different name? If so, what name?
A while ago, yes. Vivian Leigh Laurens

What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
Mud volleyball, paintball, capture the flag.

Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
Europe is preferable, but Asia would be fun.

What is your favorite food?
Chocolate and cheese

What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date?
I have plenty of those from all of my life, but I am not telling.

Now it's my turn to tag, and I am going to tag the following friends:
http://www.sweettorts.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you filled out the list. And let me just tell you that your birthday is going to be FABULOUS this year....I'm quite sure of it!

    ReplyDelete