Thursday, June 4, 2009

Testing

Why do some people seem to continually seem to face challenges in life? I don't know for sure. I have a feeling it has something to do with making better people of us and giving us a story that can help heal others in the future. I just had a conversation with a person with whom I am casually acquainted. In the recent past she lost her mother, and her teenage daughter now is facing health complications. This woman works multiple jobs, and always seems to be going. I understand much of what she is facing and feeling. We just have to remember that everything happens for a reason, God won't give us something we can handle, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We just have to believe and have faith until we can see the light and reach the end of that particular journey/trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment