Monday, April 27, 2009

Friend Making Mondays!

So, I finally joined the fun. This weeks it is all about likes and dislikes of the five senses. Here goes!

SIGHT
Like:
* Beautiful flowers
* Eyes that are full of depth and mystery
* Rich colors and interesting patterns/textures
* The feet of little ones - whether it be a baby, puppy, or kitty
Dislike:
* Hairy backs

HEARING
Likes:
* Stevie Nicks singing
* Deep male speaking voices in the caliber of Sean Connery or James Earl Jones
* Music that feels like returning home
* Bass guitar and drums
Dislike:
* Misogynistic men yelling

TASTE
Likes:
* Chocolate
* Cheese
* Tea - sweet, peach, or other yummy varieties
* Margaritas and hurricanes
Dislike:
* Hot strong, bitter coffee (cold coffee such as a frappe is fine)

TOUCH
Likes:
* Massages
* Hugs (especially the run and tackle airport greeting of my sister)
* When a guy guides me with his hand on the small of my back
* Holding hands
Dislike:
* Weak hands

SMELL
Likes:
* Delicious men's cologne (even in candle form, but always better on a handsome guy)
* Roses
* Baking or cooking food
* Lemon - so very clean smelling!
Dislikes:
* Vomit - I so cannot handle it, sight or smell.

3 comments:

  1. I so can not believe that I forgot to put massages on my list! and hairy backs are nasty! Thankfully my husband is pretty hairless for the most part! So glad you joined us and I hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Hairy backs! Yuck!!

    But I do love the sound of great men's voices too!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ~Becca
    http://web.me.com/darling729/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/4/27_FIVE!_FMM_Style.html

    ReplyDelete